Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Events

Starting on a soft note:

This morning was an emotional one for sure. This weekend we lost a radio personality, not just an ordinary radio show but one that my mom and I have listened to since I was easily 5 years old. Kidd Kraddick was an amazing man that kept a smile on my face every morning for my drive into work. I felt such a heavy heart for his daughter, Kelly,Big Al and the rest of the crew. I cannot seem to stop listening to the show today, just knowing it will NEVER be the same. Such a sad loss. Kidd, you will be missed.

Now, GOOD MORNING-

This weekend we piddled, relaxed, took our time, photographed, loved and slept.


Can you spot Mr. Lizard?



Koi

Waterfalls and Lillie pads.






















Breathtaking shot. Courtesy of Cesar.


Cesar's  shot. 


I hope you all enjoy your day, and lets kick this weeks butt!



No comments:

Post a Comment