Monday, September 23, 2013

Relaxing..

Good Day Friends!!

I hope you have all had a smooth transition back into the work week..

We had a fabulous weekend, took a BUNCH of photos, relaxed, cooked, watched football all the fun jazz.
I bought a NFL Red zone subscription and it is fabulous! Cesar can watch one channel and keep up with all the big games and highlights.

I, myself, decided I need some pampering...

Tomorrow we have a BIG day ahead, I am not quite ready to talk about it, but if you want to say a good luck prayer for our family (THAT WOULD BE AWESOME). I am sure when the timing is right I will divulge the situation :)

Here are a few pictures to re-cap.


Sweet Snuggles

Sweet Sleeper


Football and Wine!

uhhg.
 I would like to talk about OPI's new San Fransisco line of polishes... I am a huge fan of OPI, but the new collection is fabulous!
This particular color is Keeping Suzi at Bay, ...



I hope I have a chance to post tomorrow, if not...

See you Wednesday with hopefully some good news!

xo-
Brittney


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/30/2013

    It really doesn't get much sweeter than kitty pictures. ^_^

    ReplyDelete