Friday, April 4, 2014

Asbestos Awareness Week


Good Morning-

I received an email from Heather requesting my help in raising awareness to Mesothelioma, and assist in spreading the word about Asbestos Awareness Week. Being an advocate for my own disease, I would only hope to be able to help others in spreading the word for the challenges they face as well.

So please meet Heather, and her family.

You can listen to her story and the challenges she faced in being diagnosed with Pleural mesothelioma. You can also read about how and what she is doing to make the public aware of the dangers in Asbestos, and the harm it is still doing to people around the world. Her awareness site is here. 

This is her twitter account as well..

I hope you go check out the interesting information she has so graciously provided for us to read.

I, Also, hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and next week marks a HUGE new chapter in my sweet families lives. More on that for Monday!

Chat Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment