Monday, February 18, 2013

Marvelous Monday.

Well Well Well...
 I see you have made it through another weekend :)
 
Hope you are enjoying your Marvelous Monday like I am. If you make Monday sound Fantastic then you might just believe it.
 
The weather this weekend was beautiful, Friday night little Miss A had a Valentine sleep-over. We stayed in and watched movies. Saturday we picked A up early got ready and got the heck out of our house. A since we obviously are SO BORING A wanted to head over to her Yeyes home. (grandma)
It was a beautiful weekend!
 
I have been working on a plan to re-decorate our bedroom. Well I can officially say Operation Re-Deco has commenced! Little by little I will have my house one cohesive bit of romance, vintage, modern, and warm. Those pictures will come once I have more done.
For now...  
C is such a handsome man.

Getting a bite to eat in Southlake


Loving the Chevron and Accents.

^We must have seen something over to the right ;) ^


Give him some sugar




 

Have a Happy Monday!!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the chevron under your necklace! Adorable :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan- This was actually my first chevron piece :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Monday positivity is something I've never come across before - you're truly a unique blogger, Brittney! I'm so happy you had such an amazing weekend. and I CANT wait to see your redecorated bedroom pictures - it might motivate me to finally get down to working on mine;-)
    P.S. you're such an amazing couple - you guys make my heart melt♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete