Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Glasses...

G'Morning!

So, after work yesterday I went to pick up Alexandria's glasses.. I have worn glasses since I was 11 or 12, I think. Alexandria has an astigmatism, but very minimal eye problems yet...lets hope she does not take after me.

She looks like such a grown up young lady, it just fills my heart with so much joy seeing what a bright, intelligent, young lady she has become... 

Her goals for me for her 8th grade year are:

Make straight A's...
(she already does)


I present to you...
.Glasses.



Aren't they adorable on her?!?!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and we will be talking soon!



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/28/2013

    Aw she's adorable! And yes those glasses are super cute! Thanks for finding my blog today looking forward to more posts from you!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete