Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Movies I quote...

Hi-
My name is Brittney, I have a problem...

I love movies, and quote my favorites too much.
It does not help that essentially my siblings, friends, and husband all quote movies,  and feed off of each other's laughter. I can post my top 5 quotable movies, then share my favorite quotes.. Win win, Right? This was no easy matter to place these movies in numerical order, I love them all equally! So, my order is in no way  in order of favorite to least. 

Numero uno: Bridesmaids 



  1. I'm glad he's single 'cause I'm gonna climb that like a tree
  2. Help me, I'm poor.
  3. You smell like pine needles and your face is like sunshine.
  4. I am ready to PARTAY!
  5. Wanna watch me dance?
  6. Stove, what are you an appliance?
  7. I want to apologize. I'm not even confident on which end that came out of.
  8. Hit a lot of railings. Broke a lotta shit.
  9. No it is not me. I am Mrs. Elgesias
  10. Hey not Air Marshall John, wanna go back in that Restroom and not rest?


Numero Dos: Anchorman



  1. I'm in a glass case of emotion.
  2. Brick are you saying that there is a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
  3. I love lamp.
  4. They've done studies you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.
  5. Ron will read anything you put on that teleprompter, and I mean...AAn-ee- thang
  6. It's so hot. Milk was a bad choice.
  7. I hear that their periods attract bears. The bears can smell the menstruation.
  8. Why don't you go back to your home on whore island?
  9. It is anchorman, not anchor lady! And that is a scientific fact!
  10. Speak English, you know I don't speak Spanish.


Numero Tres:  Step Brothers


  1. Hello Miss Lady
  2. I am warning you, if you touch my drums, I will stab you in the neck with a knife
  3. I'm not gonna call him dad not even if there's a fire.
  4. Hey! Y'all don't say that!
  5. I've been called the songbird of my generation by people who've heard me
  6. Onion, Onions and Ketchup, Yup. I can taste it.
  7. What?!Did we just become best friends?
  8. Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that motherfu***!
  9. What if she comes up and grabs me by the wenus?
  10. Why are you so sweaty? ...I was watching cops.


Numero Cuatro: Baby Mama







  1.  It costs more to have someone born than to have someone killed!
  2. It feels like I'm shitting a knife! WHY WON'T YOU BITCHES HELP ME?!
  3.  I'm sorry I farted into your purse...
  4. Woop WOOP
  5. Did you stick all this gum under here?! I don't know! Maybe you stuck some of it under there!
  6. Can I just spray a little PAM down there right before the baby comes out?
  7. This one's for the ladies..
  8. Stop framing your face!
  9. I'm going to bang all your friends. Consider them banged!
  10. Is this chocolate or poop?


Numero Cinco: Mean Girls




  1.  Four for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco! 
  2. That is so fetch!
  3. I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular.
  4. I'm kind of psychic. I have a fifth sense.
  5. Alyssa, I'm sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch. It's not your fault you're so gap-toothed.
  6. What kind of mother do you think I am? Why, do you want a little bit? Because if you're going to drink I'd rather you do it in the house.
  7. There's a 30% chance that it's already raining...
  8. Oh my God, Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!
  9. You smell like a baby prostitute.
  10. if you cut off all her hair she'd look like a British man



I hope you all enjoyed some good quotes... 

Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment