Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Part 1

Disclaimer: I am the crazy photo taking family member.

This is Part 1, of  2. I split them up by families, this is my mom's side of the family.
And yes, all I phone pics :)

I hope you all had a wonderful time... we ate a lot, visited with each other, and laughed more than we had in a while. The holiday's are it for me, every bit of it. I love seeing my family and having the time to focus on one another, I always leave missing them more.


family





Mother and I



Husband and Step-dad


My Wonderful Papa
I cherish my Nana and Papa so much, they were and are a HUGE part of my life and  I am incredibly lucky to have such wonderful grandparents.


Daughter and her Grandma



I just had to capture the epitome of the men on Thanksgiving in my family.

Grace, eating like a big two year old...


Sister and Niece


I love you seester :)
This describes my sister and I , perfectly... 

My mini-me 


My husband.

Mom and Nana

Nana and I
 The pictures below, are my favorite. All it took was a few people to play with the kiddos, outside, in some leaves, and I was able to capture such happiness...







Cousin and I

My Bubba
There was laughter through the air, smiles on faces, football talk, giggles, and full bellies.

The perfect mix, and my definition, of Thanksgiving.


Chat soon.
Xo-Brittney

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I lOVE the pictures. :)
    http://likeamorningcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there pretty Lady. We did, thank you so much! I hope you and your sweet family had a wonderful Thanksgiving also! ! Have a wonderful day!
      xo-Brittney

      Delete