Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BlogGo.. here we go...

 
 
 
I stumbled across this wonderful app and would like to write about it :)

It was only 1.99 for my IPhone, small price to pay for something so great. I had been using the basic Blogger app, which as much as it helped it was a mess.

Since I have been using BlogGo I haven't had any issues, quick and easy blog posts, uploading capabilities etc. Loving it!
So far it's only available on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

I love all of the details that were put into this app to help it function essentially the same as Blogger itself.
 
Check it out Here @ BlogGo
 
Worth it if you want to have the opportunities of blogging on the go :)

 This app has been designed and created by one of my favorite bloggers, Dana at The Wonder Forest.
Pretty cool huh?? 
 
Check it out!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment