Tuesday, March 5, 2013

IT IS Tuesday!!

One day closer to Friday!!

This Friday C and I are taking the day off to get his Biometrics taken for his Citizenship.
 
No, No, I do not need to be there but it will be a nice day con mi esposo guapo.


 
Here is my clothing choice for today, well the top at least... this is my second time wearing this.

First here.

 
I decided I needed to try new jewelry.

I cannot get this picture any larger. Grr.
 
 I love the Turquoise with the almost watermelon color from my shirt.
  
 
 
Any hoo. I hope the week is going splendid for you all.
I am currently obsessing over how and where to start with the DANG room renovation.
 
Also, I have been looking at Pinterest ... here are this weeks favorites.
  
 
 

Loving all things spring
 
... some times we all have to remind ourselves to 
 
 
Just Breathe.
 
Have a FABULOUS DAY!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, that turquoise color with the watermelon is darling! I love that first necklace, it looks beautiful on you :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, girly!

    Kristina
    kristina in retroworter

    ReplyDelete