Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

This day is such a fun day to me. I am never afraid or embarrassed to dress up, and our company is always trying to do fun things... today we have a costume contest.

You have to trust me that all of my co-workers are beautiful, but, I do not want to throw their faces on the inter-web without consent.


We all dressed up for the most part, one group went as a sleepover style, and the ladies featured below,  went as wounded superhero's. Their presentation was adorable, they had the superhero music playing and were all slowly making their way in. They took the cake for group!

Again, all of my pictures only show me, I get the pleasure of seeing these lovelies daily :)


Fantastic Six!

view from the back
So, friend and I decided we should just go as physicians... eh, it was a good idea, we are comfy, AND we work essentially for a physician and medical based company.

Dr. B and Dr. A

seeing our patient (who did not dress up)

This is just what we do...

Tippy Toes.

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween, and please watch for the little ones tonight!!

xo-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment