Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Happenings.



Life is hard. Friday, we attended a memorial for an infant. Hardest thing ever. It did not make it any better that it was family.
 Heaven gained a beautiful angel.

After we attended the funeral, I knew I needed to go and visit my sweet niece who is still in the hospital. I was able to capture a few sweet moments of my sweet baby Itzell. She is doing much better and only expected to stay in the NICU for 5 more days, before she comes home closer to us. She smiled at me, and it made.life.so.much.better. She is merely 6 lbs. and has no idea the amount of love so many have for her... 

Fall is everywhere, and I love it! The colors, the outfits, the dullness in the air.
I managed to snap some of our family moments, as well as some beautiful foliage. I am slowly realizing how much of a picture taker I am. I feel like my calling was to capture life's moments and tell it's stories.














Such a kid at heart.




Such innocence...
besos

tiny.

Chat Soon.
Xo-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment