Thursday, September 5, 2013

Story in GIF's..

I thought this would be fun for today :)

One day, I was playing my rap too loud, in the car, driving with my friend..


when suddenly, she mentioned Target

and I am like...
image
OMG, GREAT IDEA Friend!!!

So we start our journey to Target, and someone CUT ME OFF...


take that!!

Turns out, It was just some unaware woman ... Doing her makeup while driving


When we finally parked, my friend was so excited she did a little dance


image
and I was all...image

We are welcomed with such enthusiasm..


...we start seeing  a pattern..

image

they are acting horrible..


and we DO NOT UNDERSTAND...


eventually, we are so upset with all the trashiness..

We decide we need food

image


Once we finished, we realized this day was just so over stimulating...
We headed home, and this happened.



The End.

Ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment