Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Makeup Routine

What a morning, right?
love my new camera

I thought I would jump on the Makeup bag bandwagon. I love makeup, so hey, why not?

Honestly, I have close to six makeup bags lying around, and most of them are filled with makeup I do not use or might be bad by now. So, this weekend I decided to give most of it to Alexandria and Francee, let them start their own 13-14 year old makeup collection. I have always had a VERY minimalist view on makeup... so yes, I DO NOT buy into the MAC-full faced-every.day. look, I am an avid natural beauty believer. I understand if you do so to cover up imperfections and mean no disrespect to those beautiful ladies that do have the time (or patience) to full-face it everyday. My belief is when I am wearing light makeup, people can still recognize me-for me. I was not allowed much makeup growing up, my mom would allow me to use clear mascara, that is it. She was a full-face-r and would always tell me that I need to keep my skin as youthful as possible, something she wished she had done. I never really wore makeup except for important events, until about 2 years ago, and I still do not wear a full face... Low maintenance up in here!!

So, here is essentially my entire makeup bag, with the exception of a few WAYY too many lipgloss'/lipsticks ,and multiple blushes.

Complextion:
I do not wear powder or foundation, but I will wear a bronzer during the warmer months.
Almay Wake up under eye corrector (if this is not on, I look like death)
Maybelline True match concealer (any pimples that day, gone!)
Laura Geller Highlighter (still not sure what this does, but I youtube-d where to apply it on my face)
Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit blush (NEW LOVE)
Eye:
Glamlash mascara (this came with my Laura cosmetic bag, it is really nice)
ELF cream eyeliner-midnight (not an everyday wear)
Kevyn Aucoin: Precision Eyebrow pencil (yes again promoting this AMAzing pencil)
Urban Decay: Naked Palette 2 (not an everyday wear)
Lips: 
Nivea Lip butter (constant, and under lipsticks)
Baby Lips-berry (my all day go-to)
Revlon- Just bitten Kissable

Have a tremendous day!

1 comment:

  1. this is a lovely post, your makeup looks absolutely lovely! id love it if youd check out mine and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/rimmel-pin-up-vinyl-gloss.html#more xx

    ReplyDelete