Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Good Hair Day.

Good Morning-

I am extremely happy it is Wednesday up in here! Aside from my day already being wonderful because I woke up, have a wonderful family, loving husband, and nothing to complain about...

So I thought today I could talk about my hair... this hair on my head means so much to me. I typically take forever to get my hair colored, highlighted, and cut. I do this, because, I have such a hard time trusting anyone with my hair.I end up cutting it myself and only getting it highlighted once every year or so (natural highlights). My girlfriend and I talk about the window of time (1-2) weeks that you cut your hair, it takes to get used to styling it. My mom and I had made an Ulta run this weekend and I bought a Hot Tools- Gold Curling Iron ,I decided to give my tapered curling wand a break. That is where it has stopped working, until today. 

I decided I was going to try soft curls with 3 inches chopped off my hair and a my new tool. IT WORKED! 
Anyways, this is what happens when you have a good hair day...

You take tons of selfies :) Well, only three made the cut but there were close to 20 shots that I erased.


Just wanted to show off a good hair day :0

Chat Soon


 

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful!! I think I am going to have to buy one of those curling irons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's seriously hard to trust other people with your hair! I avoid haircuts and colors, too!! But you sure look happy with your good hair day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair, it's always soo cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my hair looked like that on a good day :-P
    I cut my hair a bit shorter recently and I do agree it takes some getting used to when it comes to styling.. :(
    Still trying to figure it out.

    Love from Canada
    ♥anamascara.blogspot.ca♥

    ReplyDelete