Monday, January 6, 2014

That one time...

You know when something is not quite balanced and you compensate with food, oh you don't? Well I do.

Husband and I got our new Kitchen Aid mixer, and this little lady made her first FROM SCRATCH: cookies and biscuits! I know,I know, I was incredibly proud too. Now, I also realize that the two things I have prepared are simple recipes that I pulled from Pinterest, but the sense of accomplishment was so fun! 

We made two trips to Kroger and Central Market and spent well enough on baking goods to last at least a batches of whatever we choose. Cesar made Chicken Parmesan ., stuffed banana peppers, smothered steaks, and A's favorite: Spaghetti con crema.





There was a lot of food being cooked in our house this weekend, and it was the best.
I have a horrible case of the Monday's today, I hope I can cheer up more! I had lunch with my momma today, that helped... just ready to be with my sweet A and C. Family love always helps.

Chat soon!


4 comments:

  1. Those look so delicious!!!! The photo's are making me want to bake cookies and pasta!!! Yummy, sounds like you had fun making food!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a blast lol, thank you!

      xo-Brittney

      Delete
  2. Mmmm, tasty!! And I think a Kitchenaid must be more fun than breaking your arm while trying to stir the cookie dough together! Good food is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was... the Kitchenaid really makes the difference!
      Have a great day!
      xo-Brittney

      Delete