Friday, May 2, 2014

Dry Bar, Dallas.. #Drybar #Perfection












So, this last weekend one of my good friends and I had a terrific girls day out. We started the day off with DryBar in Highland Park..

Let me talk about perfection, honestly I am now addicted to the hair products. The Detox dry shampoo, Southern Belle Voluminous Mousse, and Money Maker Flexible hold hairspray so incredibly good- serious stuff, amazing.  After we left we went out for Mimosas with a little brunch and headed straight to North Park mall after to hit up Sephora for some immediate Dry bar hair products. I decided for my blow out to get the Cosmo-Tai, friend getting the Mai Tai. So, if you have a dry bar within an hour of your home, I suggest you go. Seriously, if you haven't already it will change your life.. Treat yo-self :)

I am so incredibly happy it is Friday, this week flew by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Have any good plans?

Chat soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment