Friday, July 12, 2013

90's Music/ Music Application

I have been jamming to a new application I downloaded called Songza, I was tired of Pandora and my I tunes music for a while. This app is wonderful, and so much fun!

You can choose your mood and go from there...




Any hoo... I have become obsessed with 90's music all over again. I miss the great music of that time...

Mariah

Destinys Child

Amber-This is your night

TLC

Jade

Music Factory- Gonna make you sweat

Hootie and the Blowfish

Jock Jams tunes

Sheryl Crow 

I have always been a music junkie! Any, and all music is my favorite, no seriously. I do not really care for country but I do like it occasionally,I will listen if my mood requests it lol. I sit at my desk all day with my headphones in, bobbin my head and jamming to my own beats. If I did not have music, it would really make my day extremely slow. I am sure I look like a crazy lady with a twitch if your just passing.

My husband and family knows how much I LOVE music, it has always been in my blood.

When I was little I would make up a dance to just about every song that I liked.

Anyhow, I have a meeting starting in 7 minutes that has a lot of hard work on my end hopefully about to pay off !!!!!

Set some people in their place :)

Talk to you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment