Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Class



I would like to talk about Class.  I take staying classy and lady-like very seriously.


Once said: 



I do have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy, a mouth of a sailor sometimes, typically only with very few people including my husband. I am no saint, but I do think it can say a lot about your character to hold yourselves to higher standards.



I had a few rules growing up, they included: 

1.No facial makeup; ie. no mascara,powder, blush, foundation, eye shadow, NADA.


2. No Glamour shots, even though this was something very important to a child. Wanting all of the feathers, big hair,and mountains of makeup. Not to mention the mildly suggestive poses for all ages, with a possible cowboy hat.

glamour shots 3



3. I was not to wear more than three pieces of jewelry. Now, this was supposed to mean each earring was one piece, not the pair as one. 

via

I broke that rule :)

I am sure there are more, but that is not the point...

Even though I though my mom was out to get me because all of my friends were able to wear makeup, I see now what she meant. A little goes a long way.

I find now, that I hardly wear the amount of makeup that I feel is normal... I am o.k. with that.

Which leads to my point that I find that about as subtle as clown makeup, keep it simple ladies!!


Also, 

No bra straps!

Cute:                                                                            Not Cute:
   


I hope I have helped you learn a bit ;)No really, I am sure that all of you are super classy...

I just like to throw some fun in.

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.









No comments:

Post a Comment