Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wish List

Good Morning!

You know those times when you just want to throw the towel in?

Well, I am not there yet, but work could just be a little easier and I would be OK.

I wish, I wish, that these four things would magically appear in my hands.




This is my very far from happening wish list:

One        Two        Three         Four

Michael Kors watch- you see, I have never owned a good or even bad watch. I never felt it necessary to actually wear one. until now. 

Marc Jacobs bag- My last high end bag my husband purchased for me was my Gucci, she has since passed on and tis now the time for a black bag. I love the size, handles, and hobo look.

Coach pumps- I am always on the watch for some cute pumps for work. I have not updated my selection in close to two or more years, these would decorate my feet well.

Kevyn Aucoin powder foundation- I was recently introduced to this makeup brand by a wonderful friend, she is a plethora of knowledge on anything. She had suggested that I try his precision brow pencil, it was the best find I have found to date.


These are my lusts as of right now,
What are yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment