Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I am officially BACK!!


Oh. My. Gah.

    Hello..


    Hello... Is this thing on?

I have missed my blog!

So much has happened, but not really.

Work has stunk for the latter part of three months, for all of us. It has been so busy and until today have I actually felt like I was going to be able to accomplish a post.

I have kept up with my Instagram so if you follow me there you have not miss anything. If you are not following me, check it out. I will say that I have truly enjoyed connecting through IG with other blogger friends and checking out the great pics and posts.

So, since I have been unable to write daily I feel I have lost my touch with post ideas. No, seriously. I have no idea what to talk about today.

I did get an email from an IG follower requesting I post more into my Diabetes and tips I recommend. That is going to be one of my first NEW posts to come. It literally made my day seeing that someone had asked ME to give information about my diabetes. I forget that I have a disease that some people know about, know someone with the disease, or on the verge of becoming diabetic. I am going to make it a goal to post more on living a healthier lifestyle, diabetes and will have my husband help me with some healthy recipes too.

I have gotten back in to my watercolors, working out, jewelry... I am officially obsessed with Groopdealz and SassySteals.

Here is a pic of my first watercolor painting in years... 



I forgot how much I love painting, Watercolors are my favorite because you can correct essentially whatever you need. I will get back in and hopefully, gain speed and get better.


We did take a day trip to Austin, Tx. just to get away for the day...


Randoms:


Our silly little girl, she is growing everyday and is now officially a teenager, I cannot believe it!


Cesar has become quite the photographer, go figure. He seems to have quite the talent for anything.
 I love him.

Here he is working on some shots on a back road we found.
The fourth of July weekend, my parents hosted a big bash for the hubby in celebration of his recent citizenship.
.
Happy Fourth, and Congrats again my love!


I hope you all have a great day!

Talk soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment