Monday, August 5, 2013

Ahh, Grasshopper...

This little buddy was next to me :)

Good Morning, Good Morning!

Tomorrow is my Birthday, I cannot wait!

No,seriously though..

Who does not love their birthday? It is a fun day that seems to fly by while working. I see now, the older you get the faster time flies.

I seem to age 5 years with each of my birthdays.
 That reason is well hmm... I am a full time momma to a 13 year old beautiful girl at the ripe age of 24. I see nothing at all wrong with our unique situation, nor does she. She refers to me as mom and for that I am sure we get stares and looks, but bring it... I have been in Alexandria's life since she was six, full time mother to her by 9 years old. I know her inside and out: I know when she is fibbing, joking, upset and I feel our bond growing everyday. She has recently taken to wearing makeup. You know when you are little and you heard your mom talk about how fast you grow up... well I see it and I want her to stop getting older. I am sure there are people who think this sounds so different hearing a "youngin" talk about her daughter not getting older... you know why... because its different.. Well, I and my family is different and we love it. Love your life, it is precious and extremely valuable.

Anyhoo, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...

We did a whole lot of nothing, a lot of nothing.
Cleaned, cooked, did my hair (another blog post soon).

My parents took us out to eat for our birthday's and we had a wonderful time.
I will get those pictures posted soon for my birthday post.

Talk soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment