Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fancy. Fancy. Fancy

This year for Mother's Day, my step father decided to take all the ladies to Del Friscos for a nice dinner. Cesar stayed home with the niece and A, which was really thoughtful of him. 

Now I know I am sharing Mother's day in August, better late then ever Right?

Here are a few pictures of the evening.

For whatever reason I did not bring my camera that evening, so sorry. All I phone 5 pictures.

Getting started..

Lemon drop, uhm, yes please!

Wine of the evening...18% yikes!
I call this: Lush.



seared Ahi tuna.

salad


yummy filets

**Please understand that most of my meal was taken home for Cesar to eat... and , he did not even finish his :)
Mealtime 


Yum, Dessert
Creme brulee 







Sweet Mom and step dad



Sisters


grandparents

 mom sister and I
this handsome man 
Such great parents.

Isn' this picture just adorable?
love.

sisters

Cheers

sweet


Nana and Papa

action shot.




Generations of mothers. 

I know, I know..

A lot of pictures right?? Well, I am the crazy picture taker in the family...



Hope you all enjoy a wonderful day!
































No comments:

Post a Comment