Thursday, March 14, 2013

20 Questions

Today I thought it might be fun for some Q & A
 
1. Favorite Color:
 Coral, pink
 
2. Favorite Food:
Mexican. my husbands meatballs (no pun intended) 
 
3. If I were able to morph what animal would I morph into?Why?
 Cheetah, because I love cats and they are the prettiest IMO.
 
4. Favorite number:
72,  It was always my softball number and it stuck with me. I will always pick this number if you ask me to choose a number between 1-100 :)
 
5. Favorite music/ song:
I love jazz, alternative, and indie.. But, music is a huge part of me and my life. I will enjoy any song I feel connected , or that gets my booty shaking. 
 
6. Favorite Movies:
 Bridesmaids,Dumb and Dumber, Center Stage. SATC
 
7. Favorite desert:
Key lime pie
 
8. Favorite TV channel:
 Food network, Scifi
 
9. favorite drink:
 Hibiscus tea
 
10. favorite app:
Instagram currently
 
11. Favorite memory:
 My wedding day 
 
12. Biggest fears:
Spideys, pitch black, heights.
 
13. Quirky fact:
I tend to be a bit of a hippie at heart. I love singing but know I stink.
 
14. Hobbies:
reading, antiquing, shopping, blogging, painting, watching movies, taking pictures, dancing
 
15. What era should you belong to?
1940-70 I love my classic movies and musicals (thanks to my nana and papa) I am always told I am a very cultured woman, and I love that.
 
16.Pet peeves:
 smacking food, or loud eaters. Table manners people :)
 
17. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I use them all the time, without post-it notes I would be lost... and my purse would be so much more presentable.
 
18.Dream Job:
 My dream job would be something along the lines of interior design, organizer, decorator, stylist, hair-dresser, fashion lover ... I do LOVE my current job though...so, there is that. 
 
19. Irrational fear:
When the zombie apocalypse hits, how will I keep my insulin cold. lol 
 
20. Random fact:
I would kill to be a runway model.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment