Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Making waves and Rocking the boat...

Hi Lovelies!
 
 
I am feeling much better, that was a horrible little bug/ virus that I got. I mean my WBC (white blood cell) count was registering at roughly 16,000-17,000. Normal range is maxed out at 10,000. I am only assuming that it was due to the infection I had.


 
 
Today I officially said:
 
I WANT TO ROCK THE BOAT.  It was exhilarating stepping  up and saying YES I am going to initiate change. Do I want change? Well. no. I hate change.
 
BUT
 
Will this just further me along? Well, yes. I believe it will.
 
So who's to say that taking a risk every now and again is worth it. I hope you all are happy in life!
 
 
I am no life coach, but work hard and it will be rewarded... If you are where you feel you should be.
 
 
 
 
I rocked my boat...
 
 
 
Then, made waves.  
 
 
 
 
Chat Soon!! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment