Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sickey McSickerson

Well hello there!

Apparently there was an awful bug going around... 
As much as I sanitize and wipe my desk down.

Something that my mom am I realized, as small the virus may be... It hits me like a ton of bricks, I do not know if it is because of my Diabetes or my piss poor immune system. Seriously though, my little sis was over this weekend and caught it and she is just feeling pukey. I on the other hand was retching every 30 min, was totally lethargic, C was having to walk me everywhere, very typical of me. 
I am not being dramatic, either! Pwomise!

I am still in bed, about to take some more promethazine. Just drank some yummy chicken broth and drinking gatorade. 

I would not wish this on an enemy. 
Here are some pics to recap.
We will talk soon.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment