Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thriving on Positive ...



Today is dark, muggy, cold, and rainy.

         To be honest, my favorite kind of day... I always feel extra happy on rainy days.

                   Perfect day for some pick me up's.

I love a good quote or two, I would like to share some with you...

                 I believe in treating people with as much kidness as possible.

We all fail at our goals from time to time. I am certain do, and a will.

           It does not take but a few seconds to smile and say hello, or simply knodding your head to acknowledge that person..
                                     You will probably never find out if your small gesture went anywhere.

                  At least you can say you tried.

I hope you all have a bright and Beautiful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment