Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Scary Nightmares.

Good Morning-
You're like an angel... | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I am guzzling a cup-o-coffee. Half awake and trying to find my motivation :)


Last night I had on of those dreams that never ends. Seriously, I would wake myself up only to finish the dream. Awful.


This dream was disturbing. It consisted of Aliens, invasion,my nieces and nephews, my daughter, husband, and grandparents house.


I remember every detail almost from this dream, woke up to tears, and a raspy throat - because I kept trying to scream at Cesar in my dream and I had lost my dang voice in the nightmare.


So I will give some back story to give you an idea of my biggest fears, Aliens. It is Mars Attacks fault, stupid movie. I do not know what it was with that movie in particular but I used to have re-occurring nightmares about myself being abducted by scary aliens with big heads. They would come where ever I was physically at in my dreams and I would run,and run away from them panicking the entire time.


These dreams were so bad, that when I would go sleep with my mom not even that would comfort me.. the dreams eventually subsided and I resumed my childhood.


Until last night.


Setting: Grandmothers house that I have grown up around.


Characters: Cesar, I, Alexandria and my two nieces and an unknown baby.


We for some reason or another were staying at my grandparents home, we had all the kids and all of a sudden we started seeing these aliens. For a visual, think of the movie Signs... then add what looks like tree bark all over their body. I do not know if this is a camouflage for them :)

It seems like my dream jumped around a bit, but I recall the kids sleeping on beds outside and grabbing Cesar firmly and telling him,"We have to get the kids inside." I remember panicking more because the aliens seemed to disappear at times also. We got all of the kids inside and Cesar was standing off into the living room trying to watch the TV, and I was closing the glass door.


All of the sudden, one of them ran up with super fast ability and grabbed me around my neck from behind, I called out for Cesar and of course that was the first time I noticed... my voice was shot. I remember holding on to the front door and hitting it trying to get Cesar's attention. Somehow, I managed to have a sword, more specifically a samuraI sword and I reached behind stabbing the alien in the head and impaling the sword through. He was still not dead and Cesar had seen my shadow and ran up behind the alien and hit it over the head killing it. I do not remember being too frightened about that. Now, something that was frightening was the stance they were taking observing us up close; Crouching down, hovered over, arms spread as if to wrap you up when they had the chance. Somehow, we managed to get the children to safe spots, which was ironic because Alexandria went to the mall on her scooter. I followed her the entire way, and felt a sense of relief when she was inside. When I arrived back at the house Cesar was in the shower and i now only had an infant with us,a she was asleep. I watched out the window worried about the children and poor dogs, and cats outside.


Oh, and I also saved a weenie dog; black with a brown tipped nose.


There was a knock at the door, it was my grandparents neighbors. Two men and an older woman; The woman was crying holding an axe. They made their way into the garage, where I asked the woman, "How many did you have to kill in order to make it here?", She replied, "Fifty". Then just like that, the extra people seemed to disappear, leaving Cesar still in the shower, and myself to look out the windows again. This time I saw one of those stupid crouching aliens again, in front of two children. I saw the kids run away, but do not know what happened to them. I walked into the kitchen where there is a small window over the sink straight ahead, and to the left a huge window into the backyard. While looking out the half-window, I saw one ducking its head as if to hide from seeing me. Then I saw shadows running around the outside of the house. They were trying to get inside?!?

I ran to the back of the house to yell for Cesar, voice still out. The next thing I remember was walking into the front of the house with Cesar, and a baby in my arms and a knock at the door. Now apparently we had already armed ourselves again, My wielding my small but dangerous steak knife. I know, I know, I had a cool samurai sword before, where was it now?? Cesar grabbed a grill fork for steaks. Maybe I am just craving a steak :)


OK, so the back to the knock at the door. We knew it was an alien trying to get inside. Only they were in disguise now and we let the "Police officer" inside. Picture like the terminator walking in with a black polo sheriffs shirt. Cesar went directly for the forehead with that large fork, only to bend the fork. I actually remember thinking in my dream, well I have a baby in my arms and a knife that will not affect this Alien.


So naturally, the "police officer covers himself with a blanket and started napping on my grandparents comfy chair. The END. No seriously, that was it I woke up extremely unsettled, upset.


Now I am laughing at how scared I was and I am sure Cesar is too.


I hope you all enjoyed my random nightmare.


Chat Soon

   

No comments:

Post a Comment